Thursday, January 29, 2009

CLIENT MEETING

1)your design and layout of your webpages-does it fit your drawing/plan.
2)your topic and research. What have you done in class?
3)color, font and the use of multimedia
4)does it have five pages?
5) the features of Apple iWeb . What is working . What is not working in the web application.
6) ---
7)Do you have Emergency plan?? Do you ha
ve a reference Page?
8)You must take screenshots of your.....iWeb,delicious bookmarks and Google Docs
1) my design of my webpage isn't the same as my plan because i thought of it more carefully when i did my page
2)My topic was volcanoes and i found alot of information in class i found many things about volcanoes and have learn alot also in class i did my iweb.
3)My color was black and font was modern,gill sans. Also my iWeb uses multimedia like videos
4)No my page does not have 5 pages yet but i am working on it alot
5) i do not like the apple it has bad features it is not working most of it
6)--
7)no i do not have an emergency plan or a reference page
8)

11 comments:

Dylan said...

looks good--although with the blue over the text it is hard to read. igood jobz

Felix S. said...

hardly able to read. But nice

william ko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rami said...

Yo YO Good Work.. U deserver nothing LOL.. Nice nice nice

><> FISH!

Reem said...

[ A Little Hard to read But good Job ] ; )

william ko said...

nIce dude, next time make the letters another color.

Amna said...

Nice Job!!

But a Bit Hard To Read!!

Ilhem said...

good work. nice pics!!

Sha5a said...

carry on :P good work..

Is7aq said...

good website nice work


-$$$-!s7aQ-$$$-

><> FISH!

-$$$$$$$-y0-y0-y0-y0-$$$$$$$

Hamdan said...

i think your site needs more pics... nice job though